- Related Articles ...
- Indonesia, Netherlands Organize Harm Reduction Talks at UNODC
- Narcotics Agency: Drugs Kill 33 Indonesians Daily, Not 40-50
- Curb Your Enthusiasm for Firing Squads: Indonesian Ex-Foreign Minister
- Widodo Promises to Act on Police Chief Spat as Popularity Hit
- 100 days in power - Has Indonesia's Jokowi shaken things up?
- More Articles ...
- Pope Francis visits correctional facility
- Pope calls for global abolition of death penalty
- Pope meets relatives of Pakistani Christian on death row
- Pope hails Iran accord, urges end to 'absurd violence' in Easter message
- Pope: 'Death penalty represents failure' – no 'humane' way to kill a person
- More Articles (Death Penalty - Indonesia} ....
- Eight Convicts Executed Despite World Leaders’ Appeal
- Indonesia Regrets Beheading of Another Domestic Worker in Saudi Arabia
- Minister to Investigate Age of Death Row Convict Whom Activists Say Is Juvenile
- Ban appeals to Indonesia to stop death row executions
- Garuda Says Its Planes Will Not Transfer Bali Nine Duo to Place of Execution
- Statement by the Chan and Sukumaran Families
- Dutch Ambassador Back in Indonesia After Recall Over Death Penalty
- Why didn't Indonesia's Jokowi stop the execution of drug traffickers?
- Foreign Ministry: Netherlands, Brazil Ties Not Harmed, Oz Efforts ‘Respected’
- Nigeria Summons Indonesian Ambassador Over Executions
- Australia Pursues Plea to Spare Drug Smugglers on Indonesia’s Death Row
- Amid Execution Outcry, AG Says Respect Indonesia’s Laws
- Brazil and Netherlands recall Indonesia ambassadors over drug executions
- Indonesia executes six drug convicts, five of them foreigners
- Last ditch efforts to stop Indonesia executing Utrecht man
- More Articles (Death Penalty - Asia/Middle East) ....
- Errors found in Hebei murder case 20 years after execution
- Vietnamese Drug Convict Awaiting Execution Expresses One Final Wish
- China plans to scrap death penalty for 9 crimes: Xinhua
- Blood Money Finalized for Indonesian Migrant Worker Facing Death in Saudi Arabia
- SBY Meets With Families of Migrant Workers Facing Death Sentences Overseas
- Saudi Arabia Beheads Indonesian Woman Convicted of Murder
- Govt intensifying efforts to protect migrant workers
- Innocent New Yorker gets $6.25 mn for 25 years in jail
- After 43 years in isolation, US man Albert Woodfox to be freed
- Former death row inmate and brother pardoned in 1983 rape-murder of girl
- Flawed FBI forensic testimony comes back to haunt US criminal justice system
- US man exonerated after 30 years on death row
- Woman who spent 23 years on US death row cleared
- Man freed 39 years after death sentence is awarded $1m in compensation
- More Articles (Death Penalty - US) ....
- Connecticut's top court rules death penalty unconstitutional
- US cinema shooter escapes death penalty
- US Stays Out of Row on Indonesian Executions
- Obama Commutes Sentences of 22 Drug Offenders
- Family of Ohio man who snorted and gasped during execution drops lawsuit
- Ohio death penalty anonymity law is unconstitutional, inmates say
- US executes man despite disability claim
- Botched Arizona execution takes almost two hours
- US federal judge rules California death penalty unconstitutional
- Botched execution 'deeply troubling', says Barack Obama
Iran, major powers trumpet historic nuclear deal ! "Yes We Can"
Young Iranians arrested for 'vulgar' Pharrell Williams' Happy dance
"#Happiness is our people's right. We shouldn't be too hard on behaviors caused by joy." 29/6/2013— Hassan Rouhani (@HassanRouhani) May 21, 2014
Pope Francis and other religious leaders at the Vatican. Photograph: AP
"The Recalibration of Awareness – Apr 20/21, 2012 (Kryon channeled by Lee Carroll) (Subjects: Old Energy, Recalibration Lectures, God / Creator, Religions/Spiritual systems (Catholic Church, Priests/Nun’s, Worship, John Paul Pope, Women in the Church otherwise church will go, Current Pope won’t do it), Middle East, Jews, Governments will change (Internet, Media, Democracies, Dictators, North Korea, Nations voted at once), Integrity (Businesses, Tobacco Companies, Bankers/ Financial Institutes, Pharmaceutical company to collapse), Illuminati (Started in Greece, with Shipping, Financial markets, Stock markets, Pharmaceutical money (fund to build Africa, to develop)), Shift of Human Consciousness, (Old) Souls, Women, Masters to/already come back, Global Unity.... etc.) - (Text version)
“… The Shift in Human Nature
You're starting to see integrity change. Awareness recalibrates integrity, and the Human Being who would sit there and take advantage of another Human Being in an old energy would never do it in a new energy. The reason? It will become intuitive, so this is a shift in Human Nature as well, for in the past you have assumed that people take advantage of people first and integrity comes later. That's just ordinary Human nature.
In the past, Human nature expressed within governments worked like this: If you were stronger than the other one, you simply conquered them. If you were strong, it was an invitation to conquer. If you were weak, it was an invitation to be conquered. No one even thought about it. It was the way of things. The bigger you could have your armies, the better they would do when you sent them out to conquer. That's not how you think today. Did you notice?
Any country that thinks this way today will not survive, for humanity has discovered that the world goes far better by putting things together instead of tearing them apart. The new energy puts the weak and strong together in ways that make sense and that have integrity. Take a look at what happened to some of the businesses in this great land (USA). Up to 30 years ago, when you started realizing some of them didn't have integrity, you eliminated them. What happened to the tobacco companies when you realized they were knowingly addicting your children? Today, they still sell their products to less-aware countries, but that will also change.
What did you do a few years ago when you realized that your bankers were actually selling you homes that they knew you couldn't pay for later? They were walking away, smiling greedily, not thinking about the heartbreak that was to follow when a life's dream would be lost. Dear American, you are in a recession. However, this is like when you prune a tree and cut back the branches. When the tree grows back, you've got control and the branches will grow bigger and stronger than they were before, without the greed factor. Then, if you don't like the way it grows back, you'll prune it again! I tell you this because awareness is now in control of big money. It's right before your eyes, what you're doing. But fear often rules. …”
- More Article ...
- Basuki to Fire Officials Who Fail to Submit Wealth Reports
- Govt to Enact Regulation Requiring All Public Officials to Disclose Wealth
- Critics Lash Out at Call for Immunity for KPK Leaders
- KPK Seizes Homes, Cars and Cash From E. Java Politician
- KPK to Give New Ministers Transparency Training
- KPK Said to Vet Jokowi’s Ministers